Welcome to the New Lupl
In October 2023 we released the second generation of the Lupl platform. This is our most extensive update since our launch in 2021. The new Lupl features customization and automation capabilities as well as enhanced integrated knowledge options. Check out the overview below or jump straight to our Tutorials & Quickstart Guide.
- Fresh Interface and Enhanced Notifications: Lupl’s user interface features improved navigation and centralized notifications to keep you updated on important events. The menu that used to be on the left of the page is now located horizontally across the top of the page.
- Enhanced Views: The new “Matters” screen provides better visibility of matter progress and health. You get a bird’s eye view of how matters are progressing, with the ability to see real-time progress bars and sort by client or tag.
- Tasks are now Workstreams: Workstreams are a powerful and flexible tool to help you plan, develop a scope, budget, work plan and more, using templates, a previous matter, or Lupl’s building blocks. Your existing Tasks Lists have been converted to Task Workstreams.
- No-Code Forms: An automated, no-code form builder for intake, counsel coordination, client feedback and more. Forms are automatically created for you based on the columns in your Workstreams. Responses are automatically added to the corresponding Workstream Table. Forms lets you capture the information you need for your matter with zero manual effort.
- Integrated Knowledge: Templates are are now available at the start of the matter or as modular components midway through the matter, so you can access actionable knowledge throughout the matter lifecycle.
- Lupl AI: Streamline the scoping and planning of matters with integrated AI. Build a complete matter in seconds with a text prompt (example: pasted from your term sheet or engagement letter) or by forwarding an email thread.
How were my existing Matters affected by the update?
No data was lost or removed from Lupl during the update; however, some items, such as Task Lists, Matter Groups, and Navigation Menus are now in a different format and/or location.
Where are my Tasks?
Your existing Tasks Lists have been converted to Task Workstreams. If you want to view all your Task Workstreams click on the Tasks button on the horizontal menu bar at the top of the page. If you want to view the Task Workstreams for a particular Matter, navigate to that Matter and choose Workstreams from the Matter menu on the left of the page. This will take you to a page of all your Workstreams for that Matter.
What happened to my Matter Groups?
The time you spent organizing your Matters was not lost. Your existing Matter Groups have been converted to Matter Tags. All Matters in those Groups have been assigned a tag corresponding to their former Matter Group. Matter Tags are personal to you and are not visible to other members of your Organization.
Where are my Custom Workstreams?
Workstreams are endlessly customizable, and you can now track and organize much more than just Tasks. All Workstreams for a Matter are visible by navigating to that Matter and selecting Workstreams from the menu on the left. Only Task Workstreams are displayed when you click on the Task button on the Global Menu across the top of the page.
Why don’t I see Create with AI as an option when I create a Matter?
Create with AI is only visible as an option if your Organization enabled Lupl AI. Some Organizations do not enable this feature. If this feature has been enabled, make sure to follow all of your Organization’s policies on AI usage.
Where do I go for help?
|Product Demos, Pricing Information
|Training Requests, Account Questions
|How-To Questions, Technical Help