With Single Sign-On, Enterprise users can use their existing login credentials to access Lupl. Multiple credentials and reused passwords are so 20-teens. So tear up those sticky notes, eradicate those passwords from your memory! Get yourself connected with Single Sign-On.
What Enterprise SSO Connections are supported?
Lupl utilizes Auth0 to handle authentication, which can support multiple identification providers including:
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory / LDAP
- Ping Federate
- Open ID Connect
- Singpass (available soon)
How does it work for me, the user?
- Your technical team will configure your company’s SSO during Technical Implementation.
- After the integration has been completed, you can sign into Lupl by visiting https://app.lupl.com.
- You will be presented with a login screen. As you type in your organization username, Lupl will detect your email domain and remove the password box.
- Click Log In. You will be directed to your company’s login flow. Complete your login credentials. This is the only time that you will ever have to do this!
- On completion, you will log directly into the platform.
It’s really as simple as it sounds – a single login to all your connected systems. This reduces the friction of multiple apps and provides a smooth journey through your workflows.
Eliminate the waste. Save precious time entering your credentials and retrieving passwords for multiple systems with a centralized, simplified login experience.
Audit and control who has access to your applications and remove access to inactive users or those who have left your organization.
Reduce the risk of reused passwords and personal logins when credentials are lost or forgotten. Single sign-on does away with application-specific passwords (and mops the sweat from your brow at the same time!).
Search terms: SSO, single sign on,