User roles: Admin, Standard
Both Freemium and Premium users can access Lupl Drive on their matters to enable document sharing and collaboration with other team members. Connected matters keep all your documents in the same place as your communications, your tasks, matter reports and matter details. Everyone on the matter can access the latest versions of the matter documents via the web or on the go with Lupl's iOS app.
By default, Lupl Drive is included with every matter for all Freemium users. Premium users can choose to connect Lupl Drive or an external storage system to their matters. Enterprise Customers may request this option to be disabled in order to direct users to your preferred storage system. Learn more about the features available to Premium users by visiting https://www.lupl.com/pricing.
If you are a Premium user and would like to connect Lupl Drive to your matter, follow the steps below.
Connect your matter to Lupl Drive
Matter Owners and Matter Admins can connect a Lupl matter to Lupl Drive. Follow these simple steps to set this up.
- In your matter, click on the Documents tab in the Matter Toolkit.
- Click Connect Storage.
- Click Lupl Drive.
Connect your matter to Lupl Drive (iOS)
- In your matter, tap the Documents tab in the Matter Toolkit.
- Tap Connect Storage.
- Tap Lupl Drive.
- Connecting Lupl Drive allows you and all team members within a matter to view, edit, compare and upload relevant matter documents (and more!).
- This connection enables lawyers, clients and business professionals to share files cross-organization, using a single, secure folder that keeps all the important documents together in one place.
- Lupl allows you to upload files up to 50MB each in size. You can upload as many files as you like. To give you a flavor of how great that is, many email providers only allow you to send files up to 25MB in total via email!
Tips and Tricks
- Tip! Once you have connected Lupl Drive, you can't disconnect it. This prevents mistakes which might make it difficult to locate your documents in the future.
- Enterprise Customers have the option to turn off Lupl Drive in favor of their users leveraging their organization's own document storage system.
- Teams can connect one storage system per matter.
- You can also upload documents to Lupl Drive via the Matter Channel. Just click or tap on the paperclip in the message box of the Matter Channel to add your documents. You will find them located in the Matter Documents tab for your matter.
Search terms: native storage, integrations