User roles: Admin, Standard
Want to reference a recent article relating to a similar case or legal precedent? Tired of searching for the link to the data room...again?? Lupl has got you covered! The Lupl platform allows you to pin content and links to third party services (e.g. legal research, e-billing portals, etc) to a matter for easy reference.
- From the Pins tab of your Matter, click Add Pin or the + icon.
- Paste a URL or enter a Pin Title.
- Click Save.
Note: By default, Pins are visible to all Team Members in a matter. You can choose to make your Pin private.
Create a new pin
- Navigate to your Matter and click Pins from the Matter Toolkit.
- Click Add Pin.
- In the Create Pin window, paste a URL or enter a Pin Title.
- Lupl will try to try to populate the Page Title and Page Description in the Create Pin window for you. Otherwise, you'll need to enter this information directly.
- Add additional notes for context.
- Public Pins are visible to everyone on the Matter. Private Pins are visible to only you. A padlock will appear on your private pins.
- Click Save.
Note: For iOS users, Pins can be found in the Matter Toolkit under the More Menu.
Work with Pins
Any user can create a Pin within a matter, but users can only edit and delete Pins they have personally created. Use the 3-dot menu in the web app to copy the URL or edit the Pin. Pins can be sorted by Source (website), the Date Created, or Alphabetically. Easily reference a Pin in the Matter Channel by using the # icon.
- Pins allow Matter Members to share legal research, case precedent, resources, third party platforms and more with each other in one place. This makes finding the most important bits of information a piece of cake!
- Easily copy and share Pin links within Lupl or outside your organization.
- Never lose track of those bits of key information that are integral to your workflow or your case.
Tips and Tricks
- Get creative! You can pin other important information to your matter by typing in a Page Title and entering your own information.
- Anyone on the Matter can add a Pin, but only the user who created it can edit or delete their Pins.
- There is no limit to the number of Pins you can create!
Search terms: pins, pins in lupl, share legal research, share links, collaboration, working with pins, pinning