Lupl includes an automated, no-code form builder for intake, counsel coordination, client feedback and more. Forms lets you capture the information you need for your matter with zero manual effort.
*Click once on the video and hover your mouse over the bottom right corner to see option for Full Screen mode*
How to Create Custom Forms
Inside every Workstream you initiate, Lupl builds a unique Form. The fields inside each Form are generated automatically and mapped to your Workstream columns.
- Open the Workstream that corresponds to the Form you want to create.
- Look towards the top of the Workstream Table. Click on the word Forms.
- Choose which fields to include. You can hide the columns you do not want to appear on the Form.
- If you want to provide additional instructions to recipients, click on the field in the Form Preview to add helper text.
- Click on the Preview button. This displays how the Form will appear to Recipients.
- When you are ready to share your Form, click on the Publish button.
- Decide if you want to password protect your Form.
- Either copy the link into a message to the Recipient or click on "Send Link Via Email".
- When the Recipient submits the Form, their responses will automatically populate into the corresponding columns in the Workstream table.
How to Revoke or Limit Access to a Form
There are three ways you can revoke or limit access to a Form:
|Unpublish the Form
Click on the Unpublish button. This is located in the same location as the Publish button.
|Generate New Link
|Restrict Access with a Password