User roles: Admin, Standard
Lupl allows legal teams to keep all the important documents on a matter together, in one place. So long email attachments! Bye-bye complicated file transfers! See ya later, hard drives!
This not only makes it very simple to find those documents, it also means you can be confident that you’re always accessing the latest version. Connect storage to access a number of great features – and keep a look out! We are continually growing our partnerships with products that make document collaboration that little bit easier.
Quick Start Links
- Add or Remove Documents
- Create New Documents
- View & Download Documents
- Rename Documents
- Document Tagging
- Document Folders
- Live Document Editing
- Link Documents & Tasks
- Document Comments
- Compare Documents
- Send for Signature
- Share Documents
- Documents FAQs
Thinking about upgrading your account so you can connect the tech you already use? Brilliant idea! By connecting your matter to a single, secured folder in your document management system, your documents never actually leave your organization. Or perhaps your team lives in Slack but your clients love email? Keep the conversation going across platforms by connecting your chat system to Lupl! Find out more about our integration partners here.
If you’re looking to add or remove documents within a matter, we can guide you through it. Here, you’ll find all the steps involved as well as tips on how to scan a document using our integrated service.
Lupl Drive users can create new documents within Lupl! Learn more about creating new documents here.
View & Download Documents
Whether you’re looking to glance over the pages or get stuck into a review, you can find out all you need to know about accessing your documents here.
Quickly rename documents within Lupl by clicking on the 3-pin menu, and then clicking Rename.
Organize your documents using our document tagging feature in Matter Documents. Tags are a simple way to label and group documents together without the endless layers of folders. Pin the most important documents to the top, use out-of-the-box tags or create your own for your matter. Find out how to get tagging here.
Keep your documents neat and organized with Document Folders.
Live Document Editing
Lupl's native document editor lets you and your team work simultaneously together on Documents in real time, removing the hassle of sending Documents back and forth and ensuring everyone is looking at the most up-to-date versions.
Link Documents & Tasks
Link your Documents to your Tasks to easily identify which Documents have associated Tasks and vice-versa.
Comment directly on documents to keep conversations targeted and in the right place.
You can also invite anyone to add Document Comments via WhatsApp and via Email.
Need to run a quick document comparison? Lupl’s secure, integrated document comparison feature is available on iOS and web. So you can scan the changes at your desk…or at the beach! Click here to find out how.
Finalized a document and ready to send it for signature by all parties? We’ve teamed up with DocuSign to smooth out your workflow. Learn how to access DocuSign right from within Matter Documents here.
You can share matter documents within Lupl to other matters or individuals. This can be a handy time-saving tool when you’re dealing with a group of related matters. You can also share documents to other apps on iOS, such as Outlook. Simply follow the steps in this quick guide.
Keep track of all previous versions of a document.
- At the heart of every legal matter, there are documents. But sharing and collaborating on documents can still be enormously challenging for most matter teams! Lupl has been designed with documents at the core of every matter to keep things simple and enable matter teams to work together with confidence.
- Managing your documents via Lupl means that everyone on your matter team has access to the same document set throughout the matter. It's a single source of truth for all documents.
- Integrations allow you to bring your own tools to Lupl, ensuring security and confidence for all involved.
- With either Lupl Drive or integrated storage, you unleash lots of great features and functionality that provide everyone on the team, within and outside of your organization, with the same tools to support them in their work.
Tips and Tricks
- Connect file storage systems to Lupl to access lots of great functionality for your documents.
- Always ensure that Matter Documents contains the latest versions of your documents, so that everyone is looking at the same data set.
- Keep things organized. As your document set gets bigger, use document tagging to clearly mark duplicates or old versions and keep everyone on top of the status of your documents.
Search terms: Documents, Integrations, Managing Documents, add or remove documents, share, upload, download