*Click once on the video and hover your mouse over the bottom right corner to see option for Full Screen mode*
How do I add a Document to Lupl?
Navigate to the Matter you are working on and select “Documents” from the Matter menu on the left.
- If this is the first file added to the matter, you will be prompted to select where you want documents to be stored.
- Lupl includes unlimited storage via Lupl Drive. Lupl can also connect to and sync with your organization’s DMS.
Documents can be added to Lupl three ways:
- Manual Upload (by selecting the “Upload Files” button).
- DMS Sync
- Automatically from the Matter Channel when the Matter address is cc’d on an e-mail that includes an attachment.
Once documents are in Lupl you can:
- Preview and comment within Lupl
- Send for comments.
- Send for Signature
- Upload new versions and view version history
- Compare documents